Card game in Seagull

George Mitrevski mitrege at AUBURN.EDU
Mon Mar 20 13:43:22 UTC 2006

Hi folks.

I got a call from a theater director who is producing Chekhov's "The
Seagull" and wanted to know information on the card game (I think he
said it's called "lado") the characters play in a scene. If you know
anything about the game, or if you know someone who does, please let me
know and I'll put you in contact with the individual. I'm sure he can be
convinced to put your name in the credits.

Cordially,

George.

Foreign Languages                 tel. 334-844-6376
6030 Haley Center                  fax. 334-844-6378
Auburn University
Auburn, AL 36849
home: www.auburn.edu/~mitrege