[SEELANGS] Student Tourists In Russia

Mr. Mykhaylo Biyata info at ECHOEE.COM
Wed Mar 22 07:27:49 UTC 2006

Dear Laura,

Please advise if some of your students could be interested in the tour to
Kiev, Ukraine, which is the "farther of Russian Cities".

We have a lot of beautiful cultural places to show. The price and
accommodation conditions could be really nice, if it is of interest.

More about our Centre of Slavic Languages Studies - ECHO Eastern Europe -
you may read on www.echoee.com.

If you need some price quotations, references or any other information,
please don't hesitate to ask.

Thank you.

Sincerely yours,
Mikhail Biyata