Psychoanalysis and my senior thesis

Slivkin, Yevgeny Yevgeny.Slivkin at MONTEREY.ARMY.MIL
Mon Mar 27 19:32:38 UTC 2006

a/.
Robert Chandler wrote:
"Dear John Reed, If you want to make fun of something, you need to be a bit
more witty than                    this"

Personally I think John was witty enough. He made me smile all right. I
would suggest him to add to his "hit list" a number of characters from
Russian history who left a trace in Russian literature as well. A. V.
Suvorov, for example. How about his favorite motto: "Pulia - dura, shtyk -
molodets!"

b/.
Dear Freudians from Russian literature,
Why do not you for a second admit that sometimes banana is just a banana and
a long knife is just a long knife... even in literature!

Yevgeny Slivkin