A book on contemporary Russian poetry

Slivkin, Yevgeny Yevgeny.Slivkin at MONTEREY.ARMY.MIL
Wed Mar 29 23:43:42 UTC 2006

Dear All,

May be someone whose field is contemporary Russian literature could help me.
Years ago I came across a book about contemporary Russian poetry. The book,
as far as I remember, was written by a female literary critic. The title was
something like "Tendentsii v russkoi poezii 1980-ykh (or may be 1990-ykh)
godov"// "Techeniia v russkoi poezii 1980-ykh (1990-ykh) godov"//
"Napravleniia v russkoi poezii 1980-ykh(90-ykh)godov". Does that ring a bell
with someone? I keep trying different combinations of words in "search by
subject" and "search by title" and can't find anything which would remind
the book I once had in my hands.
I would greatly appreciate any suggestions.
Thank you

Yevgeny Slivkin

P.S. It is not a response to Daniel Rancour-Laferriere's statement that
"people who suffer serious depression often have serious memory problems as
well."