Onegin again = envy is not lust (homo other other)

atacama at global.co.za atacama at global.co.za
Fri Mar 31 07:24:42 UTC 2006

This is the problem with psycho-analysts
or rather pop psycho-analysis babble.
It sees whatever it wants to see,
wherever it wants to see it...no matter what...
Gay issues are fashionable right now,
so why not drag in Evgeni Onegin, poor man,
just to score a few points by convoluting issues
and increasing theatre ticket sales.

I do not see homo-eroticism but sheer envy.
It is possible to envy someone's talent or beauty,
without wanting to bed the poor creature.

We might hate Picasso (or Einstein or Dostoevsky or Stalin),
we might envy their talent or power or intelligence,
but would one want to bed them ?

Vera Beljakova