Soviet Nurses

Elizaveta Moussinova emoussin at INDIANA.EDU
Thu May 4 23:33:07 UTC 2006

Dear Subhash,

I'm not sure about Soviet nurses, but the World Day of nurses is
celebrated on May 12. Here is an article about it.
http://www.medlinks.ru/article.php?sid=15582

Also, there is a "den' meditsinskogo rabotnika" on June 19.
Here is the calendar of the holidays:
http://fun.chagan.ru/cards/events.php

It doesn't relate to medicine, but there is also "den' lubiteley
prianikov"!!! :))))

Nu chto meditsinskogo spirtu na 12 maya? ;)

Liz

Quoting Subhash.Jaireth at GA.GOV.AU: