5th Summer School of Serbian Language and Culture - 2nd call

Radionica za srpski jezik srpskijezik at YAHOO.CO.UK
Sat May 13 11:34:09 UTC 2006

Dear friends,

  Please allow me to inform you about the 5th Serbian Language and Culture
  Summer School organized in Valjevo (Serbia and Montenegro) from July  15th and August 5th, 2006 by Serbian Language and Culture Workshop.  This program is designed for all people wishing to improve their  Serbian or learn it from the beginning .

  If you would be interested in participating in our project, please  visit www.srpskijezik.edu.yu for additional info and application.

  I hope to see you this summer in Serbia. Regards
  Predrag Obucina
  Project Director