Croatian crooks and other E. European crooks

Maryna Vinarska vinarska at YAHOO.COM
Sat May 13 15:34:56 UTC 2006

Prof Steven P Hill <s-hill4 at UIUC.EDU> wrote:
This latest development in the "Croatian Crooks Case" (see below)
reveals that our Wall Street insider Pajcin had several accomplices,
some of whose Slavic-East European names indicate that they, too,
may  have been born in various states of the former Soviet bloc.

Dear professor, thanks a lot for this inspiring piece of information. The only thing I didn't get is whether that old lady managed to keep her millions or not... I hope she did.

And in this respect I would like to ask the list members if they could recommend me a list where I can hang a couple of postings about American and other W.European crooks. I assume that just because this is a list for slavists, only those characters whose names indicate that they "may have been born in various states of the former Soviet bloc", as professor Hill put it,  have the privilege to be announced here. Pity...

Thank you in advance.

Best regards,
Maryna Vinarska (born in the former Soviet bloc, as my name, sure, indicates)

P.S. Thanks a lot for the links I got here on SEELANGS two or three weeks ago. I especially liked the following link: http://www.intelligent.ru/. And I liked the article by Sergei Roy "Cold War II: Hegemania" which was posted on the following site at the time when the links were mentioned on SEELSNGS: http://www.untimely-thoughts.com/. Although I found both parts of his article on the former site. I mean the site's English version.