Suggestions?

cn29 at COLUMBIA.EDU cn29 at COLUMBIA.EDU
Wed May 17 00:29:59 UTC 2006

Dear Seelangers,

I have to select a story to read to my daughter's first-grade class
(about 20 minutes of reading time).  I'd like to choose something
Russian.  After all, it's never too early to inspire interest in
Russian literature!  If any of you have favorite English-language
editions of appropriate Russian stories, I'd appreciate suggestions
off list.  Thanks in advance for all your help.

And also thank those of you who sent suggestions on Jane Austen in
Russia.  I'll post a report to the list on results shortly.  Best
wishes, Cathy