[Fwd: Russian Practicum 2006]

Diana Howansky dhh2 at COLUMBIA.EDU
Mon May 22 19:39:34 UTC 2006

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Russian Practicum 2006
Date: 	Mon, 22 May 2006 15:32:18 -0400
From: 	Alla Rachkov <ar2052 at columbia.edu>
To: 	'Diana Howansky' <dhh2 at columbia.edu>

RUSSIAN PRACTICUM

Harriman Institute

Columbia University

Summer Session 2006:

June 5 – June 30 and July 6 – July 28

Our excellent program is available in two 4 week sessions and features:

-         Superb language instructors

-         Small classes for your individual needs

-         A variety of extracurricular activities

-         Lowered tuition for Russian language courses

Classes are open to advanced high school students, undergraduates,
graduate students,

working professionals and adult learners.

Courses offered:

-         Intensive elementary, intermediate and advanced Russian (two
4-week sessions)

-         The Great Russian Novel (6 weeks – starts this week!)

-         Introduction to Russian and Soviet Cinema (6 weeks – starts
this week!)

-         Introduction to Translation and Interpretation (4 weeks)

For more information about the Russian Practicum, visit our website at
http://www.harrimaninstitute.org/programs/russian_practicum.html

or contact Alla Smyslova at as2157 at columbia.edu
<mailto:as2157 at columbia.edu>.

--