Anthropologist - looking for a room in Beyoglu, Laleli

Damiana-Gabriela Otoiu dotoiu at ULB.AC.BE
Thu May 25 13:32:33 UTC 2006

I am Romanian anthropologist, planning to move to Istanbul at the beginning of
July. I looking for a room in Beyoglu, Laleli or their immediate vecinity,
preferable with Turkish speaking flatmates (I can pay up to 250 euro per month).
I would be grateful if you can assist me with any information friends,
colleagues or students can provide.

Thank you in advance.

Magda Craciun (e.craciun at ucl.ac.uk).