Something better than "Little Vera" (film course recommendation)

Nicole Monnier monniern at MISSOURI.EDU
Thu May 25 21:55:11 UTC 2006

Michael!

EXCELLENT suggestions - I'd forgotten about "Adam's Rib". And someone else
suggested that "Intergirl" would play well off of "Pretty Woman" (one should
make the most of students' cultural references/background!).

Thanks!

Nicole

Dr. Nicole Monnier
Assistant Professor of Instruction
Director of Undergraduate Studies (Russian)
German & Russian Studies
415 GCB
University of Missouri
Columbia, MO 65211