Wikepedia

Rebecca Pyatkevich rp537 at COLUMBIA.EDU
Wed Nov 1 18:10:34 UTC 2006

For the sake of fairness:  the "discussion" and "history" tabs in the
article should have information on what happened to the changes you
made; who removed them, why, and when.  I assume there is also a
mechanism there for disputing the removal and resolving grievances.
It'll probably be a long and annoying process, and for all I know that
process is flawed or biased in some way, but there is a process.

Rebecca Pyatkevich