Seeking presenter -- AAASS -- "Pushkin in Film" panel

Melissa J. Sokol Melissa_Sokol at BROWN.EDU
Sat Nov 4 05:26:41 UTC 2006

Greetings!

We have an opening on our panel "Pushkin in Film" at the upcoming AAASS
National Convention in Washington, DC.  Our panel is scheduled for Thursday,
November 16, 2006 at 3:15-5:15pm.  Please let me know if you are interested
in presenting a paper on any film adaptation of Pushkin's works on this
panel.

Regards,

Melissa Sokol