Palaeoslavica XIV/2005 and Supplementum 2

Dean Worth dworth at UCLA.EDU
Mon Nov 6 22:29:38 UTC 2006

Hello Dr. Strachov,
      I assume I have a standing subscription of Palaeoslavica and this
time would also like to have your second extra volume; I'll send my
check as soon as the materials arrive here.
   Best wishes, Dean Worth