Special Offer ECHO EE Russian and Ukrainian courses and books Nov. 06

Mr. Mykhaylo Biyata info at ECHOEE.COM
Wed Nov 8 15:57:15 UTC 2006

Dear SEELANGers,

ECHO Eastern Europe – Center for Slavic Languages Studies (Kiev) – is glad
to inform you that from November 1, 2006 till December 31, 2006 we provide
all our students with the 7% discount for the tuition (including all
learning materials) and for books that you may find on our website. You
may receive a discount if ordering courses or books till the end of year
2006 and by making prepaid reservation for year 2007.

So for example you may have a 2 weeks individual intensive course (40
academic hours) in Kyiv with the professional lecturer or lecturers for
just USD 480.

The main aim of our School is to fulfill all learning needs of every
student. We create tailor made programs to achieve this goal. You may
choose time of your arrival during the  year 2006 or 2007, length of the
program, intensiveness of the course (number of lessons per week) and the
teacher or teachers.
We are open to your proposals for improving our activity.

To help us better prepare to your arrival, please fill out the on-line
Application Form at www.echoee.com/apply_eng.html.

If you want to order the books please visit www.echoee.com/books_eng.html.

Our Center will be glad to help you to learn Russian and Ukrainian
language in the most effective way!

Best regards,

Mikhail Biyata
Director