where to stay in Moscow

Boris Briker boris.briker at VILLANOVA.EDU
Thu Nov 9 18:31:58 UTC 2006

Hello Colleagues,
As part of my three-week course on Russian Culture, I am taking students to Russia for two weeks in May 2007.  We will be staying one week in Moscow and one week in St. Petersburg. We used to stay in dorms at Moscow State University, but dealing with registration at MGU is too painful to be worth the effort for one week.  Do you have any suggestions for lodging for a one week stay for a group of Villanova University students (12-14 people) for the end of May? Any reasonable hotels? Please respond to me offline at boris.briker at villanova.edu.  Thanks

Boris