Books available

David Savignac Dtsavslavic at AOL.COM
Fri Nov 10 18:02:27 UTC 2006

I have two sets of scholarly books which I would like either to donate to a
non-profit organization or to sell to an individual.

1.  Slovnik Jazyka Staroslovenskoho (by the Czech Academy of  sciences).  It
was issued in fascicles over the years; I have all of them,  but they are
unbound.

2.  Arkhiografichesij ezhegodnik. AN USSR - RAN.   1958-1998.  37 volumes;
missing 1973, 1985, 1989, 1990, 1998

If interested, please contact me off-line at _dsavignac at aol.com_
(mailto:dsavignac at aol.com)

David Savignac