Trans-Sib Railway as Depicted in Literature

Harlow Robinson harlo at MINDSPRING.COM
Wed Nov 15 21:39:34 UTC 2006

In his diary (published in Russian in 2003), Sergei Prokofiev provides a vivid description of his journey on the trans-Siberian railroad in spring 1918, on one of the last trains to make it all the way from Moscow to the Pacific.

Prof.Harlow Robinson
Northeastern University