[SEELANGS] Russian for heritage speakers

Mr. Mykhaylo Biyata info at ECHOEE.COM
Thu Nov 16 10:57:19 UTC 2006

Dear Julia,

our language School would be glad to develop together with your
institution the affuiliate educational program by which you provide year
long courses in US and our School supply short term (2 - 4 weeks in
Summer) intensive courses of Russian in Kiev as a supplement.

Please let me know you opinion.

Many regards,
Mikhail Biyata
ECHO Eastern Europe