Arts and Belles Letters During the Siege

Polina Barskova polibars at YAHOO.COM
Mon Nov 27 03:53:45 UTC 2006

Dear Colleagues:

Recently, there were several questions and remarks on SEELANGS
about resources and new directions for the scholarship on the Siege of
Leningrad.

If you are interested in this topic, I would like to bring to your attention
our AATSEEL 2006 panel that will include papers on the state of art and
literature during the Siege.

Even though its time is not optimal,we hope that it may become a
venue/opportunity for scholars who study the Siege to meet each other
personally or virtually.

30 B-3 Saturday, December 30, 10.15-12.15

If you have any comments,questions,suggestions for the panel, you are mostly
welcome to contact one of its organizers:

Polina Barskova
Assistant Professor of Russian Literature,
Hampshire College, MA

pbHA at hampshire.edu