Russian on-line

Allison Elena N. Elena.Levintova at MONTEREY.ARMY.MIL
Mon Oct 2 15:46:19 UTC 2006

Try this:
http://gloss.lingnet.org/

Elena Levintova Allison
(831) 643-0181

-----Original Message-----
From: Slavic & East European Languages and Literature list
[mailto:SEELANGS at LISTSERV.CUNY.EDU] On Behalf Of Julia Trubikhina
Sent: Sunday, October 01, 2006 9:34 AM
To: SEELANGS at LISTSERV.CUNY.EDU
Subject: Re: [SEELANGS] Russian on-line

 Dear colleagues,

 could you please post your responses to this query for the entire list?
Thank you.
 Julia Trubikhina

 Assistant Professor of Russian
 Russian Program Coordinator
 Department of Modern Languages and Literatures
 Montclair State University
 Dickson Hall, Room 138
 Montclair, NJ 07043