Florensky/Censors correspondence

Thomas Keenan thomas.keenan at YALE.EDU
Fri Oct 6 14:20:24 UTC 2006

Hello all -

I've come accross an article which quotes from a 1922 letter written by
Pavel Florensky in response to a letter from the censors about
his "Mnimosti v geometrii" and which, frustratingly, gives no
bibliographical references. I've had no luck finding either letter in
editions of Florensky's works/ correspondence I've been able to get ahold
of. If anyone has any suggestions/ information it would be greatly
appreciated.

Thomas Keenan.