Politkovskaya and BBC Russia Service petition

Robert Chandler kcf19 at DIAL.PIPEX.COM
Sat Oct 7 16:07:33 UTC 2006

Dear Alex,

What you say about the BBC is all true - except that we do not know for
certain that nothing can be done about it.  It does no harm, at least, to
try.

The news about Politkovskaya is very painful indeed.  I met her twice and
admired her not only for her heroism but also for her remarkable modesty and
straightforwardness.

Best Wishes,

Robert