Anna Politkovskaya has been assassinated....

Vladimir Shatsev shatsev at HOTMAIL.COM
Sat Oct 7 23:32:02 UTC 2006

Dear Robert,
Independent mass-media  still exists in Russia.One of the examples is every
week newspaper DELO which is full of new unexpected facts and bright
opinions.  My former student the  outstanding   political journalist of
St.Petersburg Daniil Kotsubinsky is  regularly writing  for Delo and works
there as a co-editor.Below is his immediate reaction on the assassination of
Anna Politkovskaya.Everybody could  read it in the  next   Monday  issue  or
on the website  www.idelo.ru
  Unfortunately nobody would like to read it  except probably a few people
from Radio Liberty and some friends and relatives.By the way Kotsubinsky was
the first correspondent in the post Soviet Union who  interviewed our
acquaintace  Mr.Hugh Lunghi in the early 90-ies.

Посылаю
короткий
текст,
который я