anyone know what's happened to Dobro Slovo?

Laura Kline klinela at COMCAST.NET
Fri Oct 20 01:53:09 UTC 2006

When I tried to get hold of Dr. Couch about two years ago it took a very
long time because he was in Moscow.

-----Original Message-----
From: Slavic & East European Languages and Literature list
[mailto:SEELANGS at LISTSERV.CUNY.EDU] On Behalf Of Michael Denner
Sent: Thursday, October 19, 2006 9:44 PM
To: SEELANGS at LISTSERV.CUNY.EDU
Subject: Re: [SEELANGS] anyone know what's happened to Dobro Slovo?

Ben,
I've tried contacting Snaford (and, yes, that really is how his name is
spelled, according to every document at ASU... go figure!) via his hotmail
account, his ASU account, you name it. He's off the grid.

I'm wondering if there's anyone else in the DS hierarchy who might be able
to give a shout in the SEELANG ranks... Anyone? Is our venerable society
melted away? Certainly Dr. Couch isn't the only representative, is he?

mad

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()
Dr. Michael A. Denner
Editor, Tolstoy Studies Journal