(Kiev is now Kyiv)

Loren A. Billings billings at NCNU.EDU.TW
Mon Oct 23 12:34:15 UTC 2006

On 10/23/06 8:28 PM, <anthony.j.vanchu at NASA.GOV> wrote:

> I tried when I almost missed a train connection several years ago because of
> it, but, stangely enough, no on really seemed to care...

And I do remember being confused on a Milano Centrale platform seeing the
couchette compartment with _Monaco_ listed on the sign. Montecarlo and
Bavaria are pretty much in opposite directions from there! I made it aboard.

--

Loren A. Billings, Ph.D.
Associate professor of linguistics