question for the New York Times

Natalia Pylypiuk natalia.pylypiuk at UALBERTA.CA
Mon Oct 23 15:07:22 UTC 2006

Dear Professor Hill,

The New York Times uses *Ukraine.* It stopped using the
definite article quite a while ago.  Perhaps you should address
your concerns to the editors of this newspaper.

Kind regards,

Natalia Pylypiuk
Universiy of Alberta