Has anyone used Exploring Russia's Past: Narrative, Sources, Images Volume 2: Since 1856

Nicole Monnier monniern at MISSOURI.EDU
Wed Oct 25 20:28:35 UTC 2006

SEELANGStsy!

I've had several people ask me to share any information I might receive
off-list; unfortunately, I have yet to smoke out anyone who has used the
textbook. I will keep the masses posted, however . . .

In the meantime, those who are interested might want to look at the
following links from Prentice Hall for a description of the two volumes:

http://vig.prenhall.com/catalog/academic/product/0,1144,0130653632,00.html

http://vig.prenhall.com/catalog/academic/product/0,1144,0130947024-TOC,00.ht
ml

Best,

Nicole

Dr. Nicole Monnier
Assistant Professor of Instruction
Director of Undergraduate Studies (Russian)
German & Russian Studies
415 GCB
University of Missouri
Columbia, MO 65211