Question re Hatyn'

Alina Israeli aisrael at AMERICAN.EDU
Mon Oct 30 23:27:44 UTC 2006

I've been to this museum http://khatyn.by/  some 30 years ago. I
presume there were other villages that disappeared during WWII under
German occupation that could have been used for a memorial site. Yet
to make Khatyn' a memorial museum site is a rather shameless act on
the part of the Soviet government. The Katyn forest massacres, as
they are known, we conducted by the Soviet authorities against Polish
citezens http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katyn_massacre.

What alternative opinion could there be: who killed whom?

Alina Israeli

--
Alina Israeli

phone:	(202) 885-2387