Samovar: where to buy?

Emily Saunders emilka at MAC.COM
Sat Sep 2 02:10:45 UTC 2006

Thank you!  Thank you!  Thank you for that website.  I'm not sure that
it will help me to get my samovar to work as I like (I'm not sure my
philological brain can follow the physics formulas well enough to
explain it all to a lamp repairman), but I love the colorful comments
on the tradition of tea drinking by a Hungarian hacker with a
self-proclaimed Russian homeland.

I've set a bookmark for future chuckles.

Emily Saunders