Croatian materials

Allison Elena N. Elena.Levintova at MONTEREY.ARMY.MIL
Fri Sep 8 17:31:16 UTC 2006

Laura: there is a wonderful resource for Croatian and many other languages,
called GLOSS:
http://gloss.lingnet.org/searchResults.aspx
My search for Croatian showed 20 audio lessons at Level 2 (ILR scale).
GLOSS uses only authentic listening materials and has an excellent system of
tools to enhance listening skills.
My colleagues from DLI who developed GLOSS also appreciate feedback from
learners and teachers (there is a "Feedback" tab in the program).

Elena Levintova Allison
(831) 643-0181

-----Original Message-----
From: Slavic & East European Languages and Literature list
[mailto:SEELANGS at LISTSERV.CUNY.EDU] On Behalf Of Laura Goering
Sent: Friday, September 08, 2006 7:56 AM
To: SEELANGS at LISTSERV.CUNY.EDU
Subject: [SEELANGS] Croatian materials

I have an advanced Russian student who would like to study
Serbo-Croatian independently. Can anyone recommend suitable materials? I
am particularly interested in audio materials, Croatian variant if at
all possible. Please reply off-list to lgoering at carleton.edu

Hvala!

Laura Goering
Professor of Russian