TOLSTOY EXPERTISE NEEDED

Andrew Kaufman adk59 at HOTMAIL.COM
Sat Sep 9 15:45:46 UTC 2006

TOLSTOY EXPERTISE NEEDED

Hello everyone,

I am looking for somebody with solid Tolstoy expertise who could lend a
critical eye to an outline and a few chapters of a monograph on Tolstoy I am
working on. I would be very appreciative, and we can discuss how I might
repay you in kind for your assistance. Please reply offline to
akaufman at virginia.edu.

Yours, Andy

Andrew Kaufman, Ph.D., Lecturer
Bachelor of Interdiscplinary Studies
School of Continuing and Professional Studies
University of Virginia
Charlottesville, VA 22902