The Sign of the Cross in Slavic cultures

Daniel Rancour-Laferriere darancourlaferriere at COMCAST.NET
Mon Sep 18 17:46:30 UTC 2006

Dear Giampaolo Gandolfo,
Thank you!  This work in its Russian original (_Krest i krug_) has been
recommended to me, and I have seen it in book catalogues, but I still
have not been able to put my hands on it.  I know that Boris Uspenskii
will have some very important things to say for my current
cross-cultural research project.  I have always admired the scholarship
of this man, for he always says something which is worth citing.

Best regards,

Daniel Rancour-Laferriere