Last Call for Paper at Kalamazoo

murphydt murphydt at SLU.EDU
Sat Sep 30 02:00:05 UTC 2006

Dear Colleagues,

This is a last minute call for one more paper for the 42nd
International
Congress on Medieval Studies, May 10-13, 2007.

The session title is: "Female Patronage in Medieval Eastern
Europe"

If you are interested in participating, please send an
abstract to
me, David Murphy at murphydt at slu.edu by tomorrow night
(Saturday).
If you have an questions, I can be reached at (314) 977-7181
all day
tomorrow. Should I be out of the office, please leave a
message.

Please also provide the following information:

Paper Title;
Speaker Name:
Affiliation:
Mailing Address:
Home Phone:
Work Phone:
Fax #:
E-mail Address:

    In addition, each presenter must confirm that he/she
will
deliver the paper personally in 20 minutes and that he/she
is
submitting only one abstract to only one session.

    Further: you must state clearly what AV or computer
equipment you will require. If you require none, please
state explicitly that no equipment is needed.

Thank you for your consideration.
D.T. Murphy