late summer Russian programs

Laura Kline klinela at COMCAST.NET
Thu Apr 5 00:42:28 UTC 2007

Dear Gabriella,
WSU has a summer language and culture program in August in Moscow. We are
still accepting applications. Your student can look at our website at:
http://studyabroad.wayne.edu/programs/russianlanguage.htm. Students from
other universities are welcome to come.
Best,
Laura

Laura Kline, Ph.D
Lecturer in Russian
Department of German and Slavic Studies
Wayne State University
443 Manoogian Hall
906 W. Warren
Detroit, MI  48202
fax: 313-577-3266

-----Original Message-----
From: SEELANGS: Slavic & East European Languages and Literatures list
[mailto:SEELANGS at BAMA.UA.EDU] On Behalf Of Renee Stillings
Sent: Thursday, March 29, 2007 2:23 PM
To: SEELANGS at BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: [SEELANGS] late summer Russian programs

I'd be very surprised to learn of any group programs at that time. Most
programs start wrapping up in August and then there is a break before the
Sept sessions. We would set him up in a university setting and he'd sort of
bridge two sessions/groups, and as such much of his study may be individual
(one-on-one).

Renee Stillings
Director, SRAS
www.sras.org