Survey request

sunseri,jennifer jennifer.sunseri at TTU.EDU
Fri Apr 13 01:47:18 UTC 2007

Dear Colleagues:

I am attempting to find technical translators who work primarily from
Russian to English to fill out a brief survey I have posted on the web using
Survey Monkey. If you fit this description and are willing to fill out my
survey, I would be very grateful. If you have any suggestions on how to
reach my target audience, feel free to contact me off-list. In the meantime
my survey can be found via the following URL:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=732003635857

Thank you in advance for any help.

Jennifer Sunseri

Jennifer Sunseri
Assistant Professor
Russian Language & Literature
Department of Classical & Modern Languages & Literatures
Texas Tech University
Lubbock, TX 79409
806-742-3145, ext. 239
Jennifer.Sunseri at ttu.edu