seelangs query

Svetlana Grenier greniers at GEORGETOWN.EDU
Mon Apr 16 17:45:16 UTC 2007

There is a story by Turgenev "Stuk-stuk-stuk" (I don't remember the
details, but the characters are trying to figure out where the sound
comes from and someone perhaps commits suicide as a result[?]).

Svetlana Grenier
Georgetown University