Study Abroad St. Petersburg, Russia

Andrea andrea at EEA-RUSSIA.COM
Thu Apr 19 07:31:41 UTC 2007

Dear SEELANGers:

I would just like to remind those of you interested in studying abroad, in St. Petersburg, with EEA-Russia to send in your applications. You can download the application online and send it in either by e-mail or post. Applications are due by May 15th for the fall semester. Please visit our website at: www.eea-russia.com  or to go directly to the application's page: http://www.eea-russia.com/index.php?page=apply .

If you know of someone who would be interested in a study abroad program in St. Petersburg for a semester or a year please forward this e-mail to them.

Kind Regards,

Andrea Griffin
Resident Director
Office: 1.512.377.6982