Moscow Apartment

Tara Dominic taradom at GMAIL.COM
Tue Aug 7 08:03:52 UTC 2007

Hi,

I am an editor living and working in Moscow, currently in search of a new apartment here.
I was advised by my boss here that this could be a good place to start looking.

I'm looking for a one room apartment in Moscow beginning the first week of October,
possibly sooner.  It needs to be furnished and preferably no more than 3-4 stops from the
ring line, no more than $800 per month.  If anyone knows of an apartment that is available,
or can recommend a real estate agent or company, it would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

Tara