Panel sought for AAASS

Stuart Goldberg stuart.goldberg at MODLANGS.GATECH.EDU
Wed Aug 15 15:43:20 UTC 2007

Dear SEELANGERS,

I have a nice, tight piece on Modernist poetry (Mandelstam, Blok
and Vladimir Gippius), which I am finishing up the writing on now.  Does
anyone have an open slot for it on an appropriate panel at AAASS?  Full
details available, of course.  Please reply off-list.

Best regards,
Stuart Goldberg

Stuart Goldberg
Assistant Professor of Russian