FW: [SEELANGS] Stories / articles about immigrant life

Olga Dobrunova dobrunov at YAHOO.COM
Mon Aug 20 16:49:47 UTC 2007

On the site http://www.bigny.com/rusNY.htm you can find the list of russian newpapers in the USA.

  There are a lot of them in NY, NJ
  e.g. Russkaya reclama - www.rusrek.com

  And there are many local web-sites like  www.russianamerica.com, www.russianny.com, www.russiannj.com,  www.russiandc.com,  www.russianseattle.com, etc. where Russian speaking people communicate with each other.

  Hope, it might be helpful.

  Olga Dobrunova
  Montclair State University, NJ
  Department of Modern Languages and Literatures

Josh Wilson <jwilson at SRAS.ORG> wrote:
  Can other folks recommend other US- or Britain-based local papers for
Russian immigrants?

Thanks!

Josh Wilson
Asst. Director
The School of Russian and Asian Studies
Editor-in-Chief
Vestnik, The Journal of Russian and Asian Studies
www.sras.org
jwilson at sras.org