Correspondence of Catherine and Voltaire

Brewer, Michael brewerm at U.LIBRARY.ARIZONA.EDU
Wed Aug 22 14:58:45 UTC 2007

This looks like the most recent (and available) translation:

Voltaire and Catherine the Great; selected correspondence.
Voltaire;  Catherine, Empress of Russia;  A Lentin

1974
English  Book 186 p. illus. 22 cm.
Cambridge, Eng., Oriental Research Partners,

Michael Brewer

University of Arizona Library

brewerm at u.library.arizona.edu

-----Original Message-----
From: SEELANGS: Slavic & East European Languages and Literatures list
[mailto:SEELANGS at BAMA.UA.EDU] On Behalf Of Alexander Moudrov
Sent: Wednesday, August 22, 2007 7:13 AM
To: SEELANGS at BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: [SEELANGS] Correspondence of Catherine and Voltaire

Dear fellow Slavists,
Can anyone recommend an accessible ENGLISH edition of Catherine's
correspondence with Voltaire? I am in possession of a French volume, but
I am
afraid it won't be useful to my students.

Alexander Moudrov
Comparative Literature
Queens College, CUNY