MA/PhD Programs in Prauge

David Powelstock pstock at BRANDEIS.EDU
Wed Aug 29 13:53:03 UTC 2007

If anyone has a response to this, would you please copy me in at
powelstock at brandeis.edu?
Many thanks!
David

-----Original Message-----
From: SEELANGS: Slavic & East European Languages and Literatures list
[mailto:SEELANGS at BAMA.UA.EDU] On Behalf Of Josh Wilson
Sent: Wednesday, August 29, 2007 7:29 AM
To: SEELANGS at BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: [SEELANGS] MA/PhD Programs in Prauge

A former student has asked me if I know anything about MA / PhD Programs in
Russian Studies in the Prague area, preferably taught in English.

I have not a clue, so thought I would try this list. You can respond to her
directly at suchirudra at hotmail.com .

Thanks in advance,

Josh Wilson

Asst. Director

The School of Russian and Asian Studies

Editor-in-Chief

Vestnik, The Journal of Russian and Asian Studies

www.sras.org

jwilson at sras.org