NYU graduate program in Prague

Anne Lounsbery anne.lounsbery at NYU.EDU
Wed Aug 29 18:18:45 UTC 2007

Studies:

NYU has both graduate and undergraduate programs in Prague.  For the
graduate program see http://www.nyu.edu/global/exchange/prague.html

For the undergraduate program see http://www.nyu.cz/

Although Russian Studies is not the graduate program's focus, Russian
language courses are taught in the undergraduate program, and it would
likely be possible to arrange for instruction for graduate students as well.
Courses pertaining to Russian Studies are offered as well.

For more information please see the websites above, since I do not have
further details.

Anne Lounsbery
Assistant Professor
Department of Russian and Slavic Studies New York University
13 University Place, 2nd floor
New York, NY 10003

(212) 998-8674