Money in Nos

Margarita Orlova margarita at RENT-A-MIND.COM
Thu Aug 30 15:02:13 UTC 2007

Iuri Fedosiuk is a thorough scholar. I have met him in person in 1984
at the Lenin Moscow Pedagogy Institute in one of the Russian Linguistic
Depts of that time. His post-doc dissertation was discussed there, and
he was both bright and convincing!

You can trust him entirely!

Margarita

San Jose State University