translators of Tsvetaeva

Robert Chandler kcf19 at DIAL.PIPEX.COM
Mon Dec 3 19:40:44 UTC 2007

As Olga Meerson has just said, Angela Livingstone's translation of THE
RATCATCHER is superb - one of the very best translations of Russian verse
that I know.

And - what with it being a rather fraught day - I have just realized that I,
absurdly, have omitted Angela Livingstone's name from the list of
co-translators of SOUL AND OTHER STORIES.

Apologetically,

R.