Russian imperial history - films

Deborah Hoffman lino59 at AMERITECH.NET
Tue Dec 4 19:25:26 UTC 2007

Belatedly I'd like to mention the film 1612: khroniki smutnogo vremeni. Some dramatic license has been taken with historical events, but its release at this particular moment might also be discussion-provoking. The trailer is available on YouTube and the complete movie on veoh.com. I don't know that it's been subtitled anywhere yet.