Russian live TV in USA

alexaaa@bgnet.bgsu.edu alexaaa at BGNET.BGSU.EDU
Wed Dec 5 18:52:23 UTC 2007

Dear Everyone!

Thank you very much for your suggestions!
I actually found a very interesting offer from larustv.com
I talked to them on the phone last night (they all speak Russian)
and it seems that what they offer is pretty acceptable. The are
sending a cable box for $180 and then you are paying $35 per
month for major Russian TV channels (around 12 or 15 channels).
The main thing is that they hold on 8 hours difference and show
the channels in real time here.
 Plus, if you get a cable box from them they give you a login and
password to watch similar channel on your personal computer no
matter where you are as far as you have internet access. I think
it is pretty nice.
Have anybody heard about them before? If yes, what do you think.

Thank you!

Sincerely,
Anastasia

Anastasia A. Alexandrova

Instructor of Russian language and culture
Russian Club Advisor
Assistant Director of Russian Study Abroad Program
German, Russian, East Asian Languages Department
Bowling Green State University
(419) 372 9517
(419) 372 2268