Online Russian Language Course

Dickins, Thomas T.Dickins at WLV.AC.UK
Tue Dec 11 14:34:31 UTC 2007

Dear all,

We have had several requests recently for hard copies of our online Russian language course S azov (Russian from Scratch). Unfortunately, we are unable to supply hard copies, but you are welcome to download the course from our website http://www.gefix.net/sazov/ <http://www.gefix.net/sazov/> . You can also buy the accompanying MP3 recordings from Colin Hough C.Hough at wlv.ac.uk <mailto:C.Hough at wlv.ac.uk>  (£20 for two CDs).

Irina and Tom